Web Site Terms and Conditions of Service Use
1. Payment terms
1.1 You can update your balance using one of the available payment options, which are listed on Make a payment page
, including, but not limited payment systems, electronic funds transfer such as Webmoney Transfer, Liqpay and others.
1.2 Balance update with Webmoney Transfer, Liapay, VISA and Mastercard any other possible payment options, which were mentioned above is set up to be fully automatic (excluding wire transfers), but they are done willfully, without any enforcement from third parties and under full control of the person, who makes the payment
1.3 Having in mind written above we consider, that the user is never intended to make chargeback before he starts to use the services or after he has used the services. This is the reason, why we do not reserve for chargebacks any funds accepted from the users and spend all received funds for suppliers payments, website development and other needed expenses to maintain the website and the voice services.
1.4 The payment rules do not limit UcallWeconn to review motivated complaints about payments, the quality of the services, which can finally result in partial of full refund. Having full automated balance update procedure, money will be on your account at the same moment, when payment processor notifies our system about transfer. As a rule it happens during seconds after you press the payment button, but sometimes can be done in 2-5 minutes.
1.5 All payments with Webmoney Transfer need to be processed without security protection code.
2. Risks Acknowledgement
2.1 The services offered on this website are offered not from the name of the company, which holds and operates WebMoney Transfer system or other payment solutions, used on this website. We are an independent enterprise, serving own customers and independently make decisions about prices, offers and sales policies. The enterprises responsible for running and operation of Webmoney Transfer and of other payment solutions, used on this website, do not get any comissions or other paid or unpaid profits or other benefits from selling the products or services on this website and are not responsible for our activities and operations.
2.2 The certification, provided from the side of WebMoney Transfer, has the only aim to prove and confirm our contact, payment and commercial details. This has been done without enforcement by our own wish and doesn't mean, that we are in some ways connected to Webmoney Transfer.
2.3 The price can be changed after your signup without prior notification.
3. Web Site Terms
3.1 If you register on this website or use it for your private or business needs, you agree to these Web Site Terms and Conditions of Service Use.
3.2 This website has its aim to be a comprehensive online help to users, who consume our services. This website is updated on regular basis, but errors, mistakes and old outdated data, facts and wording can be found.
3.3 If you do not understand or accept content or wording of any articles or news, you're supposed to contact us directly and ask your questions, submit a proper version of the article.
3.4 Any misspelled word, incorrect wording or outdated article, found on this website, cannot be a reason for any legal activity against UcallWeconn S.M.B.A. or it its employees.
3.5 In no event shall UcallWeconn S.M.B.A. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on UcallWeconn's Internet site or its Voice Services, even if UcallWeconn or a UcallWeconn authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
3.6 Copying UcallWeconn Internet site meterials without an active hyper link to the original article is not encouraged.
3.7 The information, data, facts and other materials found on this website, including Web Site Terms and Conditions of Service Use, can be edited any time without prior notification.
4. Voice Service Terms and Conditions
4.1 UcallWeconn S.M.B.A. is a VoIP services provider
, working using public Internet as a media for voice transmission, it is not liable for any possible misrouting, fiber cuts, circuit overloads, which are often to happen in the Internet.
4.2 For residential and enterprise users UcallWeconn S.M.B.A. is a prepaid only service whitout a possibility to get a test account before payment is completed. In some cases, credit limits can be calculated automatically, but UcallWeconn S.M.B.A. can stop the service any moment after its customer's balance is below zero, even in case the customer has been warned (or customer calculated by himself), that he has a credit limit of certain amount.
4.3 To ensure business security and stability, integrity of the database, website or other elements of its infrastructure UcallWeconn S.M.B.A. may close the account or/and access to an account for any registered user any time without prior notification. In this case UcallWeconn S.M.B.A. is obliged to make a refund of all remaining funds on the user's account if the refund is operationally possible.
4.4 The accounts and all their data are deleted after 2 years since the last call. The remaining balance cannot be recovered or refunded after the deletion.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- The company can share customer information with third parties to perform services on UcallWeconn behalf, UcallWeconn obtained consent for such sharing where legally required. The list of the parties includes (but is not limited) email marketing company unisender.com, and world known online advertising service Google Adwords.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.