Make Calls from Your Browser
Nowadays, everyone can make a call from their personal computer, but how about making a call on a public computer from an internet cafe?
What should you do if you want to make cheap international calls from your computer
, minus the installing-software par
What can you do when the software program you use for making calls over the internet is failing? The solution:
A Java Phone webRTC Web Phone
which does not require installing JRE onto your desktop and also does not require any Flash plug-in enabled in your web browser. Even more! This Web Phone runs on your smartphone as well without installing any apps because your mobile Chrome or Chromium browsers are WebRTC aware
To get started, go to the user area on our website, click on the Web Phone link, Click Connect button, and enter the number you wish to call and thats it!
Why our web phone is so good and how you can benefit from it:
- UcallWeconn's web phone is so simple that everyone can use it. If you know how to use a keyboard and a mouse to browse the web, you are ready! If you know how to use Android or iOS smartphone you're ready as well. It is so simple that a kid can learn how to start making calls in just 3 minutes!
- All you need to do is login to our customer panel and make calls.
- Our web phone was created by a professional team of developers, who are experienced in IP-telephony. We use this unique technology to carry crystal-clear voice traffic anywhere, even remote places.
- UcallWeconn's Web Phone uses the standard codecs used in IP-telephony, meaning that voice quality will be excellent.
- We embedded a g729 codec into our Web Phone. This allows you to make calls even with low bandwidth internet connections.
- The web phone is integrated into our cusomer panel so you can always access as long as you remember your Web ID and Web PIN (SIP username and SIP password are provisioned automatically).