Make Calls from Your Browser
Nowadays, everyone can make a call from their personal computer, but how about making a call on a public computer from an internet cafe?
What should you do if you want to make cheap international calls from your computer, minus the installing-software part?
What can you do when the software program you use for making calls over the internet is failing? The solution: A Java Phone.
First you need to install the Java Phone to your computer. You need make sure you have a Java Run Time environment installed (which can be installed on both Macs and PCs): Install a JRE from sun.com
Good news! Java is a cross-platform solution so it does not matter which OS you are using, If your browser has Java support, you will be able to make calls!
If Java is not installed on your computer, we will let you know! When Java is not detected, we will ask you if you want to install it.
To get started, go to the user area on our website, click on the Java Phone link, and enter the number you wish to call and thats it! ??Why our web phone is so good and how you can benefit from it:
- UcallWeconn's web phone is so simple that everyone can use it. If you know how to use a keyboard and a mouse to browse the web, you are ready! It is so simple that a kid can learn how to start making calls in just 3 minutes!
- All you need to do is login to our user area and make calls.
- Our web phone was created by a professional team of developers, who are experienced in IP-telephony. We use this unique technology to carry crystal-clear voice traffic anywhere, even remote places.
- UcallWeconn's Java Phone uses the standard codecs used in IP-telephony, meaning that voice quality will be excellent.
- We embedded a g729 codec into our Java Phone. This allows you to make calls even with low bandwidth internet connections.
- The web phone is integrated into our user area so you can always access as long as you remember your Username and Web PIN (SIP username and SIP password are provisioned automatically).